Monday, February 2, 2015

There is Hope..Day 33


Dear Friends I've received some devastating news from Russia - My Dad had a stroke last night and is seriously ill in hospital :( I'm leaving for Russia as soon as I can, to take care of him and support my poor Mom. I would greatly appreciate all positive thoughts, healing energy, prayers or any other help you feel you can give. His name is Anatoly and I love him with all my heart. To help raise the funds I need for my journey I am holding an auction of 10 of my favorite paintings. Here is the link if you would care to take a look and maybe place a bid...
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/emiliya-lane-2169/artwork

This is today's painting called "There is Hope" …sadly, it will be my last for a while ……..
 Love to you all and thank you for your support.

"There is a Hope" oil on linen, 9x12 

"Us"





                                                             

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Emiliya. Praying for a full recovery for your dad and strength for the rest of you. take care of yourself too.

    ReplyDelete