Friday, January 30, 2015

And finally day 30!!!

 Yes, today is the finale day of the "30 in 30" painting challenge and I have enjoyed the experience so much that I don't want it to end. Oh wait, should it end?.. No it will not end hehehe, not for me, I am extending the challenge to last the whole year "365 in 365". The last 30 days has been a wonderful exercise for me. It has triggered some developments in my style which I am pleased with and want to experiment with further and watch my style grow. I will not post every painting on Facebook but will post links to my blog where you can see them all and follow my artistic journey. I look forward to hearing your comments, as always, please be truthful, it will help my styles development.
                                   
"Evening Marsh" oil on linen, 8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment