Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Charcoal Drawing as a medicine

As we all know,  a creative process , a spiritual path or life itself is not all roses...All those roads are bumpy. It's fun, interesting, fulfilling ..but bumpy and it's ok , that's the rule of the game, I suppose . To find an own, unique solution for blowing up those blocks and removing the obstacles.
The rationals  are all different for everybody of course , but there is a solution for solving those antics and removing the blocks  , and for me it's a  meditation, green juicing and taking slow little steps toward my easel ...I found that best alternative when I can't even touch my brushes or approach the easel is to fish out and  dust my drawing board and started to draw with charcoal....The more time I would mediate , the more time I could spent drawing - so the last two night I finally started to like what I do again, and today I'm ready for my paints....I think ...
So here are some images ...Thank you for viewing my art.
"Spirit of Your Flower"

"Marina" charcoal drawing

"Julia" charcoal drawing 

No comments:

Post a Comment