Saturday, November 3, 2012

Returning to Fremont :-) My new show is up and running

Finally I can post again, it's been weeks  of busy preparation for 2 exhibits, painting and teaching.  Running between Seattle, Pouslbo and Port Townsend is getting little bit out of hands :-) but all in a good sense , lot's of new work, creativity , more students, more sales, new interesting  people entering my life, lot's of knowledge on the propose and what is the most importan aspect of art and life.
 All that gives me such deep and  rich daily experiences.
Day by day, moon by moon life is unfolding , and I sip my tea, meditate, paint, play with my cat, witnes my son's soul growth and realize that this is the best time of my life!!!
Anyway, I had two shows in Seattle up and running right now - in Ballard and Fremont .
In Fremont " Fremont Jewelry Design" open 5 days a week - 10 -6 , 3510 Fremont Place North  Seattle, WA 98103

Kimono, 11x14 oil on canvas 

"Lunch Date" oil on linen 11x 14  SOLD!!



No comments:

Post a Comment