Tuesday, June 19, 2018

DAY 11 "A BEND IN THE RIVER"

Paining number eleven of my "Small paintings - Big sale". I'm so curious about how long I can keep this up  because I've never really counted my own paintings, especially the small ones. Yes I paint every day, plus on location and when on the paint outs  I usually paint 2 pieces. Well, I believe, I will figure it out  when I run out of paintings to post .. Such is life...
There is a book called Bend in the River by Nobel  Laureate V. S. Naipul
His  asserts in the opening line of this book was "The world is what it is" ..And  I agreed , Folks :) 
"A Bend in the River" oil on board, 9x12
$ 100.00
                                                                   "SOLD"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Arteet aims at providing you with paintings of still life objects & fine art oil paintings for sale by professional artists. Shop with confidence on arteet.com!

    Visit For More Info - Fine Art Oil Paintings For Sale - Arteet™

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....ВОИСТИНУ!!!!!!!....КЛАССНО!!!!!ЕСЛИ ЕСТЬ ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ .
    ..ДОЕДЬ ДО ЖЕНСКОГО МОНАСТЫРЯ...НОВО-ДИВЕЕВО..ОТ НЬЮ-ЙОРКА .ГДЕ ТО 30....км....ЧТО НИБУДЬ ЗАРИСУЙ!!!!!!....К СЕМУРАЛЪ...ЦАРСКАЯ ОБИТЕЛЬ...ХР.ДЕРЖАВНЫЙ....СТРАЖА ЕВГЕНИЙ!!!!



    ReplyDelete