Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fresh Air Art Festival 2013

I'm finally back to Seattle from Fresh Air Art Festival! I returned full of happy moments shared with my dear artists-friends and impressions of Majestic Nature. Both are essence of my inspiration. I'm so excited, happy and humbled to receive 2 awards! I brought back 10 paintings , a Second Place and The Best of Show Awards ! Thank you so very much to an incredible group of people: High Country Artists association, Dianna Shyne , a juror, Charlene Kauzlarich and Ginger Stogdell for tirelessly organizing and promoting this event. We will back!!!
Fishing Spot , oil on linen , 9x12

Teanaway River , oil on linen, 9x12 
Sweet Spot, oil on linen, 9x12 
Murmur of River - Second Place Winner 

"Green Miles' Best of Show Winner 
Riding Buddies 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are all great. Congrats on the awards..."Best of Show"!!! I have enjoyed watching your art evolve over the years. Your drawing ability just keeps growing and these ALL show great depth and vibrant color. Dang girl! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Randy - You comment and artistic approval means a lot to me !!!

    ReplyDelete