Monday, December 19, 2011

"The Chinese Silk" 8x10 oil on linen

Wow, it's been exactly a week since my last post, and it doesn't mean that I  haven't been painting.
I wasn't posting simply because it's a busiest time of the year for me. Yes, as an art gallery owner I'm on a autopilot right now - just 6 day left and I'll be back to my painting/posting routing. Except there is a great personal and business changes lies ahead and I'm super excited about that! It worth of a big and special announcement ..when the time is right!
In a meanwhile I have another good news - My participation in " Washington En Plain Air" book
You can preview it here : 

http://www.blurb.com/books/2809986

Returning to the "Chinese Silk" it's for sale - $ 250.00,
as always free shipping to anywhere in USA



No comments:

Post a Comment