Monday, June 4, 2018

Recent awards, wins and paintings

I'm getting back to my blogging and posting regularly, as there is so much happening in my creative and personal life. So many great news, I don't know where to start?
First and foremost,  my classes are growing and my students progress make me so happy and proud .
Unfortunately, a waiting list is getting longer too and I would like to apologize for those of you who still can't get the spot in my classes. As for now I teach 4 classes, and still have an opening on Monday afternoon and Wednesday evening class. Call 206 419 0424 to sign

I'm getting increasingly busy with volunteering for several art organization in the area, such as Women Painters of Washington, Plein Air Painters of Washington and Magnuson Park Building 30.

I'm very happy to receive a Honorable Mention Cash prize award at the third, annual, juried  "Small Gems" show at Scott Milo Gallery ..Here is the winning piece, called "Wet Stroll "


I also have been accepted this year into  Oil Painters of America Salon. This is a big deal for me, and hopefully it's just a beginning. Here is the piece, which was juried in. "Flower Rain"


I have two pieces juried into Edmonds Art Festival. The exhibit will take place on June 15-17, 2018. Please don't miss this vibrant and popular art event.



No comments:

Post a Comment