Sunday, April 7, 2013

"Spring Delights" 20x20 oil on linen

So what I've been up to lately one can ask...The answer is to a lot :) I've been painting, dating, teaching, organizing and curating shows and simply living it up to its fullest ...LOVE it..However I would like to present a result of my latest  overnighters :-) I do continue to paint portraits every week, still life twice a week and simply craving to do plein air painting - Want to go and play and paint outside so bad, but the weather is still not cooperating . So here we go , my latest creations - and it's  still available-  so hurry up :-), shoot me an email if you feel like you want to indulge your soul and spirit  to an original oil painting :-)


"Spring Delights" oil on linen, 20x20 -$ 850

"Lika" oil on linen 20x16 -$ 400


"The Lost Captain" oil on linen 20x20 -$ 500

No comments:

Post a Comment