Thursday, November 3, 2011

My new Art exhibit at Kronos

I'm very happy to announce my new art exhibit at  Kronos Gallery on beautiful Vashon Island, WA
The show title is "Life  Fragments"  and it's a collection of my daily paintings.
I’m trying to portray the intangible poetry and beauty of an ordinary, every day simple subjects, moments and faces, and express it with my own artistic voice 

The show will take place on the First Friday VashonIsland Art Walk  , when all of the galleries and art centers -- and there are many -- open their doors for the festive opening of a new show. Main Street (officially mapped as Vashon Highway SW) is alive with adults and kids strolling from opening to opening. Wine and cheese are almost as abundant as the wonderful creative works that grace walls and floor spaces at every turn, mostly the work of local artists.
About 20 works areon display and available for purchasing.
Please contact  Kronos Gallery, 
17610 Vashon Highway SW, Vashon Island, WA
            206-463-0061      

No comments:

Post a Comment